Service Terms and Agreements
- Beginning November 1st 2019, ARMS (“Allied Resources Medical Staffing”, Employer) will pay all referral bonuses (Bonus) (including, but limited to assignments of: Travel / Local Contract / Per Diem) to the referral source (Source) according to the schedule below.
- Schedule(s) for:
- 13 week contracts – Bonus paid on 12th week of contract.
- Per Diem – Bonus paid after 48 hours of completed work.
- The Source must be in good standing with ARMS to receive the Bonus.
- ARMS retains the right to withhold a referral bonus if the Source is not an active candidate with ARMS.
- If the referred nurse (Referred) voids/terminates their contract early, the Bonus is voided along with it and the Source will not receive the Bonus.
- The referred must be legally licensed to work in the US, and listed as a new employee to ARMS (including terms as: Lead, Prospect, New).
- A referral entry must be documented via website submission by the Source or Referred before the hiring process beings. Extenuating circumstances are held at the discretion of the recruiter.
- The hiring and credentialing processes of the Referred are confidential to ARMS and will be un-disclosed to the Source.
- ARMStaffing reserves the right to modify or eliminate this program at their discretion.
CONTEST AND GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the US and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of ARMStaffing, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ARMStaffing as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 6th, 2021 at 10 AM EST and ending May 12th, 2021 at 9 PM EST. All online entries must be received by May 12th, 2021 at 9 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by doing one of the following:
- You may enter the Sweepstakes by being a follower of ARMStaffing’s Facebook or Instagram page (facebook.com/alliedresourcesmedicalstaffing) (instagram.com/armstaffing). Then, like the Nurses Week Giveaway post. Clicking to follow ARMStaffing’s Facebook and Instagram page will prompt entrant to log-in to his/her Facebook/ Instagram account, if he/she is not logged in already. A Facebook/Instagram account is required to enter this Promotion and is available for free at http://www.facebook.com or http://www.instagram.com. ALL STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER FOR AN ENTRY TO BE VALID. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to ARMStaffing, and not to Facebook.
- After submitting the required information, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the drawing per entry method. Limit of two (2) entries per person per prize per day until the Sweepstakes Period expires. Mass entries or mechanical reproductions, or late, lost, stolen, illegible, misdirected, damaged, inaccurate, incomplete, and/or postage due entries are void. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. All entries become the property of ARMStaffing and will not be returned.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ARMStaffing.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive:
- 1 ARMS Yeti Tumbler
- 1 $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Retail Value: $144.99
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ARMStaffing. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ARMStaffing’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ARMStaffing to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of ARMStaffing. Winner will be notified by social media and/or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. ARMStaffing shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ARMStaffing’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that ARMStaffing, anyone acting on behalf of ARMStaffing, and ARMStaffing’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: ARMStaffing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ARMStaffing’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, ARMStaffing may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ARMStaffing. ARMStaffing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ARMStaffing has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, ARMStaffing reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ARMStaffing and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Pennslyvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: ARMStaffing 4949 Liberty Lane suite 290 Allentown PA 18106. Requests must be received no later than February 9th, 2021.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by ARMStaffing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.